Sabado, Enero 5, 2019

THE BATTLE TANK

#1: BATTLE TANK:So these were my first and most favorite work in CorelDRAW X5: the battle tank outline and the colored one. Although I'm a bit confused doing this, I also enjoyed it because I realized that creating things like this do make me feel so excited. So, yeah! I hope you like it!                    

                                                          (activity # 1: Battle Tank Outline)
                                                 
                                                         
(activity # 2: Battle Tank Colored)

---How do we find this activity? Easy, average, or difficult? Why?
             I found this activity an average for me. Creating outlines were a bit hard for me to do because I have to measure them first by counting grids. Then the lines that I put on the tank's body wasn't that hard. And for the coloring, I actually don't have a problem about it.


---What are the concepts and skills that you have learned during and after working on this activity?            
           The concept that I learned in this activity is the combination or mixing of colors. For me, having a combination of colors in one object is more beautiful than just a plain colored object. The skills that I learned? Focus and perseverance. If you start on working,try to focus, so that your works will prevent from being messed up. And no matter how many attempts you did in your work, don't give up, perseverance is the key to enter the door of success.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

FOUNTAIN FILL

#5  FOUNTAIN FILL :  My last favorite work that I did in CorelDRAW X5, fountain fill! I hope you like it! <3                    ...