Sabado, Enero 5, 2019

FOUNTAIN FILL

#5 FOUNTAIN FILL: My last favorite work that I did in CorelDRAW X5, fountain fill! I hope you like it! <3




                                                       
                                                             (activity # 7: Fountain Fill)


---How do we find this activity? Easy, average, or difficult? Why?
                        I found this activity very easy for me, because all you have to do is to copy the layout, apply transparency, and choose the colors of your own. That's all!

---What are the concepts and skills that you have learned during and after working on this activity?                        The concept that I learned in this activity is the arrangement of the objects. For me, it is very important to arrange the objects and designs properly so that your work would be more presentable and clean. Time management, we need to manage our time properly even though the activity is very easy for us to make another something productive on the remaining time.

1 komento:

  1. TIME MANAGEMENT DEFINITELY WILL RESOLVE TO PRODUCTIVITY. WHAT A GREAT LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED, KEEP THAT UP!

    TumugonBurahin

FOUNTAIN FILL

#5  FOUNTAIN FILL :  My last favorite work that I did in CorelDRAW X5, fountain fill! I hope you like it! <3                    ...