Sabado, Enero 5, 2019

INVITATION CARD


#2: INVITATION CARD: I would like to invite you to our wedding celebration with my queen. Joke! Hahahaha! Anyways, this is the Invitation Card that I made. I hope you like it UwU.


                                                             (activity # 3: Invitation Card)


---How do we find this activity? Easy, average, or difficult? Why?
               
I found this activity very easy for me, because all you need to do is to make your own design and copy the layout.The instructions are easy to understand.


---What are the concepts and skills that you have learned during and after working on this activity?
                           The concept that I learned here is simplicity, because sometimes being simple on "some" artworks are greater than those with so many designs. The skills that I learned here is the cleanliness of your works, because for me, I prefer those who works neat. I don't know, I just feel more comfortable.

1 komento:

  1. I am glad that you have enjoyed and learned a lot with making this invitation card of yours. I hope I receive one in the future ahhaha!

    TumugonBurahin

FOUNTAIN FILL

#5  FOUNTAIN FILL :  My last favorite work that I did in CorelDRAW X5, fountain fill! I hope you like it! <3                    ...