Sabado, Enero 5, 2019

VISUAL BASIC LOGO

#3: VISUAL BASIC LOGO:Here it is! The Visual Basic Logo is done! I hope you like it! UwU.

                                                      (activity # 4: Visual Basic Logo)


---How do we find this activity? Easy, average, or difficult? Why?

                        I found this activity an average. It is because slanting an object was really a bit hard for me, but the coloring was easy tho. So overall, it's an average for me.


---What are the concepts and skills that you have learned during and after working on this activity?                                     
                             The concept that I learned is the adding of shines or lights to an object. It is important to those who wants to make 3d objects like this, because it can make or help your objects more look like a 3-dimensional. The skills that I learned in this activity is patience. Sometimes, you might encounter hard times with your works just like doing this, but always remember that all successful and beautiful works are always done by patience.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

FOUNTAIN FILL

#5  FOUNTAIN FILL :  My last favorite work that I did in CorelDRAW X5, fountain fill! I hope you like it! <3                    ...