Sabado, Enero 5, 2019

TRACING OBJECTS


#4:TRACING OBJECTS:* Meoww! Meoww! Meoww!, I present to you, my second most favorite works that I did in CorelDRAW X5.  Look how cute they are! So adorable! I hope you like it!

               



                                                                
                                                                    (activity # 5: Cat 1)


                                                                (activity # 5: Cat 2)



---How do we find this activity? Easy, average, or difficult? Why?

                        I found this activity very easy for me. Working on tracing objects like this wasn't that hard for me. And for the coloring, it's very easy and satisfying because of the contour tool.

---What are the concepts and skills that you have learned during and after working on this activity?
                                                   
              The concept that I learned in this activity is the light-dark combination of colors. Adding this kind of concept to your objects would be very helpful to make it more lively. The skills that I learned here is concentration and giving attention on what you are doing. It's so important to concentrate while working to make it more presentable. Also, we need to give attention on what we are doing to prevent your works from getting messed up.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

FOUNTAIN FILL

#5  FOUNTAIN FILL :  My last favorite work that I did in CorelDRAW X5, fountain fill! I hope you like it! <3                    ...